Thursday, May 21, 2015

Prague

EURO TOUR

----

Today I took off for a 21 day around Europe Adventure!

After acting like a ridiculous bafoon, and putting off packing- I woke up at 6 am to complete  all of my packing. I was really avoiding it- because I have a tendancy to over  pack.

We left Hamburg at 10:30, with 45 exchange students loaded onto one bus headed to Prague. 

The 9 hour drive was a bit ridiculous- filled with loud singing, reading, napping, guitar playing. I of course was making up songs with a girl and her Ukelele! About everything from Friend Chicken to Obama. a bit strange you may think but it passed the time.

Finally we were in Prague! Around 8:30pm or so.  Driving through the small streets with a very large bus, brought a lot of fear to the people! We were sure we would hit a car, the bus driver had to continuously back up the bus- it was pretty scary..but eventually we made it to our Hotel! 

The Hotel is very nice! We all ate dinner, a very interesting meat and potatoes type of thing, where we then afterwards went for a walk through the "Old City" section. It was so beautiful! Imagine San Fransisco with a midevil twist. Very cool. 


Tommorow I am excited to get to know the City, Dat 1 was a sucess. 


the artsy dressed hipster exchange students! 

No comments:

Post a Comment