Thursday, May 21, 2015

Goodbye Prague

Early this morning I said a sad goodbye to Prague. Prague was such a beautiful city! Midevil San Fransisco will be missed. 

The money change was definitely confusing. 1 Euro was equal to 26,5 Krones. However, many people exchanged it for 25 or even 27. You had to hunt for the best deal. The weirdest thing was in many shopes they accepted Euros. 

In Prague, I bought the cheapest, yet most artistic Jewlery! They have a large bridge, and there they have many artists selling things. I had to search but I got a great necklace for 3€ ! It is a monster elephant :) 

I also saw a castle in prague, with a freat view. They have a church there that was built in year 900- that is crazy old!

During the tour, the woman told us that during this time many people were murdered. Because prague had no Royal familys, the rich were the replacment. 
When some wealthy people wanted fo become the higest elite person, thy would sinply murder the other family- and that was very common in the time.  CRAZY. 

In Prague we also went to a John lennon wall. It was all about peace, this was my favorite thing we found. It was so colorful and uplifting about who we are as humans.


I signed my name!!





I am about to go to sleep in a hotel in Vienna. I arrived today, took a city tour, and then had a tea party with the other exchange students. It feels good to be back in a german speaking country! I am really excited about Vienna, I cant wait to get to know it. 

I am also on a dirndl hunt here, I let you know how it goes.

Sending love, and wishing you a good night!

*Continuing to survive the trip of 50 exchange students!* ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment