Wednesday, June 10, 2015

EURO TOUR 🚌🌄🗼

Wow. Am I tired or what. The Euro Tour was absolutely amazing! I had a wonderful trip. 3 weeks, one bus, 50 exchange students. 

Brazilians, Indians, Americans, Mexicans, Australiens, New Zealenders, Taiwan, Belgium, Argentenians, Columbians, Chileans, Ecuadorians, Japanese, and Germans.

As you can imagine is was quite a cultured crazy group.

Seeing the different european cities was quite an amazing adventure! They were all so different but yet still held to the european way. Lots of history, lots of class, and over all I noticed the people were very laid back and calm. 

My favorite overall city was Paris. Even though the french people didn't like tourists, I loved the way that they didn't conformto  becoming a tourist city. They remained totally french. I would live there if I had the chance.

Italy had the best food
France had the most interesting people
Amsterdam was the most artistic
Vienna was the most organized
Venice was the most beautiful
Rome had the craziest drivers and nice people
Pisa had the most tourists- and delicious cannolis
Belgium was the most Bi-lingual
Florence had the best weather
Prague was the city right out of a fairy tale
Monaco had the best beaches- I havent seen more people wearing polos as they do there ever before in my life

I couldnt really say I enjoyed one more than the other, but I had an absolutely amazing time in every unique city.

It was amazing! 
"push it over! mohahah"

THE POPE- that was so cool

No comments:

Post a Comment