Thursday, August 28, 2014

BREAD

Hello Everyone! At this point I have been in Deutschland for about 1 and a half weeks. All has been going well. The first thing I want to tell you all about, is there food (IT IS SO DIFFERENT).  My diet mainly consists of Bread! They have bakeries all over, and bread is consumed at a shocking rate. There is usually bread with dinner, bread for lunch, and sometimes, bread for breakfast.  At school during lunch time, you can see students carrying  around brown paper bags of just bread. It is so crazy to me.They eat little loafs, and sometimes they do not put spreads on it. I have been on a bit of a bread overload, and I cant do it anymore! I don't know how they do it.

The next most consumed food, is chocolate! There is really so much chocolate here. They have cakes, cookies, bars of chocolate, and of course Nutella. I have found that I really like the chocolate bar Milka. I don't know what is in it, but its very addictive. It reminds me a lot of Wonka bars that you would see in Charlie and the chocolate factory. I have decided I need to stop eating it, because I will get fat (its just too good.)

   








There is more to come later, but for now I must run to the fitness Club to sign up for a sport.
( I havent decided yet and I must know in 10 min. Wish me luck!)

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Maike and the other German students tell me that German Chocolate does not have any calories.

    ReplyDelete