Thursday, July 3, 2014

Bargteheides other Exchange students

        So far in this endeavor, I have found out who will be living as exchange students in my city, other than myself. I have found that there  2  other students, one from Argentina, and another from Brazil. I believe this will be very exciting! I will not only get to learn about the German Culture, but I will be able to learn of their culture as well.


  

           Next weekend I will be off to the Calvin College weekend. There I beleieve that I will learn all about what I will need to know.  I will also haver the chance ti interact with students who will also be going to Germany. Even students who are on exchange from Germany. I am very excited to learn about all of this.

I have also been keeping up in my German studies. Here is some german for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment