Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Flights & Friends

Hello again! I hope your week has been wonderful. So I just spent the last hour reading this very large Delta Airlines document. It went through all of their baggage rules and regulations. I believe that I stumbled upon what was not the traveler friendly document, but more of the legal document. I can’t tell you exactly the amount of luggage I can bring, but I can tell you all about what is prohibited! :-)

This week, I have had the wonderful opportunity of spending time with a lot of my friends I have not been able to see in a while. It has been great catching up, and getting to spend the time that I have with them. I have been so busy lately; it has been difficult to make time.

I received my official flight itinerary! I will be sure to post it below. I know that I will eventually meet up with other students traveling to Hamburg with me. I wasn’t quite sure exactly when that would be, but luckily there is facebook. I noticed some students were commenting their flight plans and there were some students that were on the same flight from Amsterdam to Hamburg. As of now, I will only have a travel buddy on that flight.

Flight Plan:
August 16th- 
Leave Fort Wayne
Land in Detroit
Leave for Amsterdam

August 17th-
Leave Amsterdam
Arrive in Hamburg

Have a great week!
#quotesQuotes  
#QuotesQuotes





No comments:

Post a Comment